ShadoKnight's wife accepted an internship out in Washington State for the summer, so he is kind of at loose ends. Yesterday, he ended up joining us...kids, Beloved, and me...for dinner and fireworks
There was a bit of joking about how the rest of the night might proceed, but no promises. We went to the fireworks and used a ton of bug spray...we avoided the mosquitoes but everyone desperately needed a shower when we got home.
We got the kids to bed, Beloved went and showered first, and I decided 'fuck it' and went to the master bath to use the tub. Shado watched me strip, and then somewhat awkwardly hung out in the bedroom, talking to me, trying not to leer...*laughs*
Beloved came walking down the hall, buck naked (cause he doesn't have ANY reserves about nudity!) and told Shado that the shower was free, realized Shado was trying to watch me without watching me, and walked into the bathroom very deliberately to get Shado a towel, kinda like saying "Yeah, I know, and it's cool". Shado went off and showered, Beloved washed my hair and checked in..we were okay, so...
When Shado came back to the bedroom, Beloved suggested that we do a video for his collection...he has been building a collection of me giving BJs for a while now. There was some blushing and giggling, but we decided that would be a start... and a bit of frantic "pickup-n-shove-into-the-closet" and Shado was then sitting on the trunk at the end of the bed, kissing me...all three of us naked...Beloved using Shado's iPhone to record...
Shado and I necked for a minute or two before I knelt down and took his cock in my mouth...(he is rather large for me *shrug*) I got him all hot and bothered, panting, really making a tease show for the camera...
He finally grabbed my by the hair (totally *not* a Shado thing to do) and pulled me up, kissing me frantically, and then while I was off balance, shoved me onto the bed. Shado practically pounced me, a hand on a breast, the other pressing my thighs open as his tongue found my clit.
Beloved lasted maybe a minute of this before HE climbed on the bed and pushed his cock into my mouth. It was fucking HAWT!!! I tried to keep focus, but there was no way...Shado teased an orgasm from me, and I lost Beloved because of gasping, crying, panting
They both cuddled up to me, kissing me, petting me. Kind of like a eye of a hurricane, the break gave them the chance to check the damage. I was a little la-la, but we were all kinda joking...Beloved said something, and I play slapped him on the face.
You know when you can SEE the sadist come into your Owner's eyes? yeah... Beloved was all..."Oh, really?"
He grabbed my legs and swung them over his, made me count 5 swats...not HARD, but kind of showy...It kind of unnerved Shado to actually SEE it...he's been a friend for years and years, knows we play a bit in the BDSM realm, but has never seen it....ya know?
So Saul had come put to play...puts on a little bit more of a show...like I was peeking through my fingers, and he said something like, "Oh, I could show Shado another thing you like..." and pressed slightly on my hand, making it harder to breathe. My mild fight brought the suggestion of my new cuffs (bought 'em from Elegant as SJW this year). Little bits like that...all the while, Shado is playing the angel to Saul's devil...it was unnerving but fun.
Shado decided to break the mood and suckled my breast, commenting to Saul that I have awesome boobies, who cheerfully agreed and grabbed my other breast...Saul's hand slipped between my legs, teasing my clit, and the two of them started kissing down my ribs and sides...until I had one tongue on my clit and another fucking me...
I was...not coherent? *laughs* Beloved said that he's never seen me so wet so fast...It was just mind-blowing...Perhaps in part because I never in a million years even imagined such an experience. Beloved slid back up, whispering in my ear, telling me to cum for him...and I did...hard.
Then Shado was next to me too, petting me, and looking up at the two of them...both so loving and protective...It was breath-taking. I couldn't really put a sentance together anymore, but they decide Beloved was going to sleep on the couch and Shado in the bed with me...
They were getting cleaned up and I came back enough to find my jammies. Shado grabbed his computer and the guys tinkered with getting the video off the phone...There was some rational bit of my mind that registered my two lovers were sitting side-by-side, naked, watching a video of what we had just done....
*giggles and blushes*
Beloved then tucked me into bed, Shado curled up next to me and whispered how amazing I am and how awesome that was to share...it was about 2am at that point, and I just shut down...slept pretty well until about 6:45 when alarms started going off and the guys had to get to work...
Wow, what a story. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete