Friday, July 11, 2008

There's more than one way to clean a carpet

Beloved and I had gone back and forth on it for a couple of weeks about this. I really wanted the carpets done...they were gross and I was tired of trying to make them presentable. I stumbled on a guy who cleans carpets professionally, but has never had the “serviceman’s fantasy.”

The fact that there was a trade offer available sweetened the deal, in my eyes. Beloved kinda felt like it was a judgment on him...he didn't make enough to afford it...which isn't true at all.

I was curious about how such things happened. How does the mailman turn out to be the daddy? Or how does meeting a professor lead to alternative ways to raise a grade? It never EVER came up in my life.

Beloved and I talked about that last night. Jason had offered to come do the carpets for $100, no favors asked. That was what I set up yesterday. But talking last night, Beloved asked me to give him a call when Jason started...just in case something went awry and I wasn't comfortable, we had safe calls set up.

Jason arrived at about 12:15 pm. He was very cool about Boy trotting after him to see the hoses and the truck and watching Jason spray the rug down, but it was all cool, totally professional. Not even a hint about the fact we had been chatting about fantasies for a couple of weeks.

Beloved called about an hour after Jason had started...Jason hadn't finished yet, but nothing interesting had happened. I could almost hear Beloved shrug when he told me that if I wanted to pursue other payment options, it was truly alright with him. That left me a little flustered.

Boy was really falling apart by that point and so I took him upstairs for bed. I was wearing a vest that covered the tiny tube-top shirt (it has gorgeous bell sleeves and I love it, but I can’t really wear it without a vest). Nursing meat taking the vest off, and when I put it back on, I didn’t button it up. I was still covered with the top and bra, so I wasn’t flashing or overt, but it was an opening.

I came down and watched Jason work for a while...asking questions about the process, trying to be…flirty? Subtle? Coy? Maybe coy is the right word. He was very polite about it and finished the cleaning. Before he took the hoses back to the truck, he pointed out some of the spots...he said he thought they would "reappear" because the dirt was ground in so much and as the carpet dried, it would wick the dirt up.

And he stepped closer to me...I didn't step away.
And then he kissed me, and I kissed him back...

We kissed for a while, he occasionally pinched my ass or pressed me closer to him. It was really intense! Then, without asking, he gently pushed me to sit in the chair and got down between my legs, pushing my panties aside.

I am not really sure how to describe what he was doing, other than it was very similar to Beloved's technique, dis-similar to Halder’s or Kate’s. I don’t have any other comparisons to offer. He played with my clit and slid two fingers inside me, and I was really enjoying it... He'd stop and kneel up to kiss me and then go back to toying with me. Finally I had to ask him how prepared he was...did he have protection with him? I wanted my turn!

He smirked, stood up, pulled out the condom and opened his pants. He hadn't worn any underwear, so I guess he WAS prepared. He put the condom on, and I enjoyed his cock orally for a bit. I'm sooooo not a fan of the latex taste, though!!! *wrinkles nose* I don't think he is orally fixated the way Beloved is, or the condom killed a lot of it, because he grabbed my hair and said, "I want that mouth" before leaning in for a kiss.

He toyed with my nipples, pinching really hard...Beloved hasn't done that in a long time because I've been nursing and sensitive about my nips...that was for Boy...but Jason didn't have the same knowledge. That was quite a turn-on for me. I was moaning softly and hot hot hot. Jason laid me down and then took me missionary.

It was really nice. Beloved pointed out later that this was the first cock I'd had inside me in more than twelve years, and really, it's only the third cock I've enjoyed in my life. I wasn't thinking about that at the time...I wasn't even making comparisons...I was just enjoying! When he came, we lay there kissing and grinning. He told me I was a bad influence...that I shouldn't have jumped him because he still had work to do. I laughed and teased him about ready for another round. He smirked and said that if we stayed there long enough he would be!

I shook my head and giggled...he got up, got dressed, and started putting the hoses away.

Boy was fussing...I went up to check on him. He hadn't really napped at all, so I rubbed his back and made sure he was okay...he went back to sleep. I came back down and Jason was finished...sort of.

We started kissing again, and he gave me a light smack on the butt....which I responded favorably to. That piqued his interest, and he smacked my ass a few more times, and said he wasn't prepared after all since he didn't have a second condom.

I smirked and got one.

This time, he had me bend over the couch so he could take me from behind. He's bigger in girth than Beloved is, and I really felt it in that position. He patted my ass a few times, and then withdrew, pressing against my ass. I pulled back, saying it was fine, but if he wanted that, I needed lube.

He said no, he'd rather have me ride him...so he laid down again on the floor and I sat astride him. I pulled off my top at that point and gave him a good show of riding him. Leaning back, my hands tangled in my hair...It was fun...but guys are impossibly stubborn the second time! I didn't believe I'd get him off again, and said as much. He just laughed, teased me about getting worn out, and fucked me upward until he came again.

Even then, he didn't soften, though. He toyed with me a bit, and Beloved called again for our safe call. I told him I had stories to tell him. We bantered a bit, I told him Jason was still there. I mentioned that with the carpets cleaned, I was tempted to get out the murphy's oil and do more cleaning... I said Jason would be leaving in a bit, and that I'd call Beloved when he did. He said he'd call in an hour if he hadn't heard from me.

We hung up, and Jason rolled over, kissed me again, saying "So I'm leaving soon, hmmmm?"

I told him I wasn't kidding about the work. He said he supposed that was maybe true, but then he slid on top of me and entered my pussy again...still hard! He said he wanted to finish on his terms.

He kissed me deeply and my hands when up over my head...Jason caught them and held me tight. THAT was just about enough to push me over the edge! He fucked me a little longer and withdrew...

I felt....guilty?...about the fact he was still erect, but he laughed it off, saying it was a compliment. He only stays hard with people he really wants to be with.

He got back dressed, I put my vest on again. I asked him about payment for the carpets and he said it was more than taken care of...that maybe he owed me something. I laughed and told him he could come clean the carpets again...to which he said he should give me his cell number. The company takes 10% of what he makes, and he didn't want them getting 10% of me ever.

We kissed a bit more and he told me again that I was a bad influence...that if I wasn't careful, he'd put me on the counter.

Instead, I ended up spraying him with the squirt bottle and teasing him out the door. But I remember Beloved wanted his side of the experience, so I called Jason back to tell him I would send him Saul's e-mail address. Jason came back into the mudroom, up the stairs, and kissed me again. He scolded me, saying he'd gotten all the way out to the yard and I'd called him back...I really was terrible!... I laughed, flounced into the kitchen, did a pretty pout and slammed the kitchen door.

When I opened it again, he'd gone out and closed the screen. I laughed, and he waved, got in his truck and left.

Then I called Beloved and told him the whole thing. It’s a crazy mix of thrill, guilt, and excitement that’s rushing through me right now. But I’ll tell you this…I can’t wait for that party tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, so you made a man's fantasy come true, how about that? you slut. I'm actually quite proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's a dirty girl then? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought I was dirty yesterday, with a friend in a bar bathroom...

    I'm proud to hear you out-did me in the naughty factor! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops, that last one was me.

    *kisses*
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very hot encounter this was. I enjoyed your narrative. It was like watching it happen right in front of me.

    ReplyDelete