Monday, December 22, 2008

No gnews is good gnews...

Beloved once commented that most blogs, journals, and diaries are only written in when times are not good. If times are good, in general, we're too busy enjoying them to record them. Maybe that's the case. I try to create a balance here...

*shrug*

I really don't have much to say. I'm hanging on. With the pregnancy, I have good days, I have bad days. It's soooo much better than the last pregnancy, but that's little comfort when I'm kneeling in the bathroom. I'd much rather be kneeling somewhere else, and for a VERY different reason!

I've been asked about libido...yes, it's down...way down...which means we're having sex once a week or so. *wry smile*

I don't know that I've mentioned it, but right before I realized the pregnancy, I started dating a guy whom I've really gotten a crush on now. Clockwerk is just plain wonderful, and Beloved loves to tease me about having a boyfriend. Occasionally, the teases are a little edgy...like whether Clockwerk is getting all the GOOD sex... *soft sigh* I suppose there's some truth there, but at least part of that is because I haven't gotten comfortable enough to say "no" yet. At least, not in the moment. We've worked out a number of boundaries and I've warned him when I'm only good for a quiet night, and (lucky me) Clockwerk doesn't push.

My little Princess was out a second time last week and did some of the laundry in addition to chores. I'll have to work on her folding skills, but I'm still happy with how thing are working out on that score.

We're gearing up for holiday celebrations, and I feel a little pressure to get things more in order around here, but so far it hasn't been enough that I'm fretting. If the outside lights don't go up this year, so be it. It's fricken COLD and no one is going to be looking at them anyway. :-P I just need to get them packed back up for next year.

um...I dunno. That's pretty much everything right now. I hope everything is well with you and yours! Happy Yuletide! Happy Hanukhah! Merry Christmas! Happy Kwanzza!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday x Happy Yule! :D

    ReplyDelete