Sunday, July 5, 2009

Painting followed by personal attentions

Our July 4th was rainy...but that was okay. Adaya spent the night and Beloved woke the both of us to a wonderful breakfast of buttermilk pancakes. Afterwards, we spent several hours painting in the kids' room. It's really looking pretty awesome! Boy even helped, and he is surprisingly good at staying inside the taped lines and worries over his drips.



We are nearing completion with this...mostly all we have to do now is draw in the connecting lines.



***EDIT***On July 5th, some other friends came over and helped put in a Tree of Life...it came out really amazing!!!



**END EDIT***


Unfortunately, standing gets to me pretty quickly these days. I went to fix lunch and really kinda lost my cool when Boy dropped his FULL cereal bowl on the carpet. *sigh* Although I apologized to him for yelling, Beloved came to the rescue, while Adaya cleaned up the stuff from painting...I can't really express how grateful and mollified I am. It's just that I am so tired of HURTING. The lack of sleep and the hyperemesis I can almost manage, but the pain is really destroying my coping skills....

After lunch, Beloved got Boy down for a nap, and Adaya, Beloved, and I spent several hours just sitting and talking about nothing in particular. I don't know if there was a deliberate thought about it, but SITTING STILL for a while helps me so much. By the time Adaya finally carried through on her threat to leave, it was 5 pm.

We had a late night with Boy doing absolutely nothing...just hanging out, watching television, racing around the house. It was almost 11pm by the time the local bottle rockets settled down enough to put Boy to bed.

I grabbed my razor, shaving cream, a towel, a washcloth, and a cup of water when I returned to the bedroom. With the impeding birth, there are going to be a lot of people seeing my pussy, and I was feeling really self-conscious about it. With a shy smile, I asked if Beloved would help with that, and he grinned...and got his buzzer. *coughs* For someone who doesn't usually enjoy vibrators, um...yeah. Beloved thoroughly enjoyed teasing me about how puffy and excited my pussy got. "Perhaps it's the light, but I don't think I've seen you get so PURPLE before..."

My arms were wrapped over my eyes and my cheeks were aflame as well.

After 30-45 minutes of very careful grooming, Beloved declared that I was ready for a final inspection. Naturally, he didn't let me off the hook. "Do you want me to lick your pussy?" Nodding wasn't going to satisfy his little sadistic streak...and when I covered my face and said, "No no no...nevermind, just go away..." he didn't take that, either. He MADE ME voice my desires...after which there was really no holding back the moans and gasps. Eventually, he fucked me, too...

1 comment:

  1. I think hearing someone saying/asking exactly what they want to do with you sexually is one of the hottest things, so long as the language doesn't get too harshly vulgar. Making someone ask for it, is all that plus teasing like Saul had been doing--though there's a different thrill when it's said to me unprompted and unforced.

    Anyway, glad to hear your pussy will now be more presentable, not that I'm likely to see it, not that I'm at all likely to see it so purple.

    (But why do I now have "One Eyed, One Horned, Flying Purple Pussy Eater" stuck in my head?)

    ReplyDelete