A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
*soft smile* I have liked this quote for years, and I believe there is much truth to it. We will rise to the occasion if the need is real. However, there is another bit of truth to this saying. Like tea that is seeped too long and the tannin causes a bitter taste, a body needs to be careful not to become embittered by the challenges.
I am aware of this. I am trying to be careful of it. The family needs will continue to run very high through this weekend as we undertake the task of the apartment. Unfortunately, it must be faced immediately as RedVulpes and Beloved both have rigid work requirements to navigate.
I believe I can carry them through it, with the help of some close friends and family...rest assured I am not taking it on by myself!...but I am rather "planning" to fall apart in a week; to be selfish and needy and demanding for my heart and loss. I am blessed with the net of friends waiting in the wings for that necessary release...I promise to call on you when I am ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment