What do you think of my house?
Remember, I have two small kids and am a stay-at-home mom.
Before you poo-poo my question as fishing for compliments or searching for reassurance, the reason I'm asking is because I've been told a million times that I over-do it. However, in response to a comment about "excuse my messy apartment", one of my younger cousins looked confused and asked why the maid didn't clean it. *wry smile* Yes, I have some well-off relatives in my tree, and yes, it DOES stress me out sometimes.
I'm always frustrated by the chores (even when we HAD a maid service) and I want more out of the yard and wish we could reupholster/recushion the couches and know the walls could stand a touch-up and...and...and...
So. Honestly. Are you comfortable in my house? If no, why? (and you CAN answer anonymously on the blog!)
No comments:
Post a Comment