How the heck did that happen?
heh. Well, I suppose it's pretty easy. Club was a bummer, so Kate, Beloved, and I spent most of last week working things out again before she wandered back home. Then I hurt my back (again, *sigh), and we spent the weekend enjoying normal, quiet, vanilla family time. All told, it's been very satisfactory, even if it hasn't been very exciting.
But that hardly makes for a good blog entry.
This makes two months in a row that club has been a bummer. We are seriously questioning if we want to continue the membership. I was thinking about this and the conclusion I came to was that club is very much like Fight Club ...an intense emotional release, but it rarely if ever leads to anything sexual. Sex is almost too fluffy for club. Beloved and I aren't into hardcore BDSM stuff...he isn't a sadist, and I'm a mild masochist, the bondage is only somewhat amusing, which leaves the discipline. I like to think that I'm a good enough pet that I don't require too much of that.
So, what's left? We are kind of working that question over. I wear my collar, and we enjoy the teases and highlights it creates. We are a M/s couple, but I'm not exactly sure how to explain it outside of our relationship. Beloved wants to get back to exploring the sensual sexual side of our M/s relationship. I am quite happy to follow if he leads down that path.
No comments:
Post a Comment