Sunday, June 29, 2008

"For women the best aphrodisiacs are words. The G-spot is in the ears. He who looks for it below there is wasting his time." --Isabel Allende

Mostly, I found the above quote amusing...true...and maybe a bit cliche. *shrug* I guess it depends on the kind of aphrodisiac you want to use. Isabel may well be correct if you are the romantic, warm lover. If you are a slave, sucking Master's cock is enough to get me ready for anything. *snickers*

Anyhow, back to work. We are removing an old spaghetti boiler from the basement. *wrinkles nose* Not the sort of thing I'd CHOOSE to do on a Sunday, but then it wasn't up to me, was it?

2 comments:

  1. The mind is after all your biggest sex organ ;) turn the mind on and all else follows hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well don't view home repairs as a chore so much as an act of metamorphosis. This is house that you are slowly transforming into your Home. It is place that will be yours in a way no other can be. The sweat from your brow today is a gift to the future.

    ReplyDelete