Beloved is the most special guy I've ever been involved with. Seriously. Yesterday, I was not coping well at all. I'd actually written, but not published, a blog entry about my frustrations with him. Instead, I e-mailed Beloved the entry directly, after warning him that I had a venting rant coming.
You know what he did?
First, he told me that while he was aware it had been a difficult week, he hadn't realized how I was feeling....that he understood where I was coming from....came home at a normal time AND brought dinner....helped get the kids down, the place picked up....and THEN set up the massage table and treated me like a queen and put me to bed for a full night's sleep.
Only then did he say that he had to finish some work and disappeared downstairs until midnight.
I'm so grateful to him for taking the time to help me, to care for me. I know that right now, work is being particularly brutal, and he still came to my rescue.
Beloved, I adore you and thank you for everything, but especially for your love!
**********************************************************
Okay, so now for my tiny rant.
Someone contacted me through one of the kink sites because "it sounds like you are very active in the community....Any recommendations on how to safely, descretly get involved with the bdsm community?"
I pop to the poster's profile, see immediate resouces that would be local, and send the information within 30 minutes.
And...nothing.
Am I asking too much for an acknowledgement of the service? A simple "thanks"? Or even a "hey, that's not quite what I'm looking for?" *sigh* It's not the first time...it won't be the last. It's just a minor disappointment that I needed to express somewhere.
I shall take this opportunity to say how glad I am of the work you've done and the hosting you still do on a regular basis. Of course, I'm also just plain glad you're (first name here).
ReplyDeleteBe careful if you have to drive in the snow!
ReplyDelete[url=http://www.zimbio.com/Shoes+And+Fashion/articles/-2i1VFPVpkX/Nouveaux+sacs+main+miumiu+de+tail+au+prix?add=True][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shensacen.bravesites.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmao.tripod.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.travelblog.org/Europe/Germany/blog-762670.html][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyie.wordpress.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
We [url=http://www.onlineblackjack.gd]casino bonus[/url] be suffering with a corpulent library of totally free casino games championing you to challenge sensibly here in your browser. Whether you want to unaccustomed a provisions game plan or honest examine exposed a few late slots once playing on the side of unfeigned filthy lucre, we have you covered. These are the claim same games that you can play at earnest online casinos and you can part of them all for free.
ReplyDelete