This, by the Fashion Police in New York City. These fashions are befitting the slightly insane, rather than your wife. I think I'm thankful I can't afford to keep up with fashion!
By Booth Moore
um...ratty remnants sewn together is the new fashion, eh? Well, shooo...I can reproduce this crap from bits in the attic that are already moth-eaten...
by Alexander Wang
Double-lapels with a...kite-string ruffle? Combined with grey stirrup pants? Okay...
By Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's line "the Row"
Seriously? Crotch-bows? I don't care if it IS silk, it look silly!
by Marc Jacobs
I don't even know what to say about this one...velvet + plaid + fur. Sure, wind nor rain could penetrate it...because I wouldn't DARE wear this outside!
By Michael Kors
If you would like to keep up with fashion but cannot afford to do so, go to your bathroom, flip the rug over, and wrap it around your torso. Secure with belt.
Anyone else afraid?
I have one good thing to say about Marc Jacobs...he rocks in a skirt!!!!
ReplyDeletePlease oh please that Androgyny is not making a comeback (again) Didn't we do that once with New Wave then again with emo kids?
ReplyDelete