Monday, December 21, 2009

What helps/helped you to surrender in the first place?

From slave_mollee on Fet...

What made you want to surrender in the first place?

I was overwhelmed by life as a mother. I was struggling with PPD and the lack of supervision/feedback on my role. After a scary brush with the medical profession, I begged Beloved to give me guidance. We haven't exactly had a perfect entry into M/s, but it has helped me accept motherhood and a stay-at-home life.

What helps you to stay like that?
There have been ups and downs, but Beloved takes such good care of me. Especially when I get into a panic, he steps in and tells him what I need to focus on. Beloved is also amazingly patient with me...sometimes to the point that I can barely understand.

What are some vanilla things you do on a daily basis for your Owner?
*laughs* what DON'T I do? I very much identify as a service submissive, so being of service is easy. I take care of the house, the children, the meals, the bills, the laundry, and so on.

What are some lifestyle things you do on a daily basis?
That's a much harder question to answer. I think the closest DAILY lifestyle thing is asking if there is something Beloved would like me to address during the day.

What keeps it real for you?
Real? I'm not sure it's "real". My submission is almost an escape from my reality, and I am so very grateful Beloved gives it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment