Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dark Fantasies, part one

Beloved and I dropped off the kids, and when we got back into the car, he pulled out the temporary collar. I didn't think anything of it...we had talked about just going home and playing. But then the cuffs came out. I was a little less confident with that, but I put them on myself as Beloved pulled away from the curb. The next comment came out of the blue. We were at a stop sign.

"Reach under your seat belt and put your hands behind your back."

I looked at him, frowning. "What?"

The corners of his mouth smirked at me, obviously amused that he'd caught me off-guard. His voice, however, was a different matter. Master Saul is not one to be crossed. "You heard me. Do it."

I swallowed and complied. He reached behind me and locked the cuffs together. He continued to drive, speaking causally, as if we were discussing bills or chores.

"I want you to understand something, pixie. You are my most prized possession. Do not doubt that I love you with all of my heart. That said, I am concerned that things between us have become predictable. I am concerned that you don't feel challenged. I have arranged a new challenge for you. Do you trust me to do as you are told, without question?"

My stomach was dropping, my heart was skipping. I trust Beloved to the ends of the earth. I trust Master Saul to scare me, hurt me, and then return me to Beloved's gentle aftercare. But generally, the scare and hurt is scary and hurty!

"Y-yes, Master," I managed, my mouth suddenly dry.

We were still driving around our neighborhood. Master pulled to the curb, reach over, and kissed me deeply, running his hand up my thigh and under my skirt.

"Lift your hips so I can take off your panties."

Getting them off over my books was a little tricky, but he managed. Then he pulled my thighs open, teasing my pussy ever so slightly. I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks, but I didn't fight.

"Good girl!"

Then came the blindfold, and once again, the car pulled away from the curb.

How can I possibly explain the terrified exhilaration that raced through my mine and electrified my body? I sat beside Master, somewhat helpless, going who-knows where, and dark, dirty possibilities flickering past my closed eyes. I was very silent, contemplating possibilities, worrying and wondering and hoping.

Yes, hoping. As scared as I was, this was also new and exciting and Master was making it easier to accept by making me powerless. It was as hot as scary!

We were on the highway for some time. It's hard to say how long, but long enough he wasn't just trying to mess with my head. We were going SOMEWHERE. When the car stopped, it was quiet, so it wasn't the city. Master was still sitting next to me when the car door opened and a large hand closed around my right arm. I panicked.

"Beloved?!" My voice cracked revealingly.

Master Saul answered back. "Trust me, pixie. Do what is asked of you. Make me proud."

My lips trembled and I could feel the tears building. "Please..."

"Go, pixie. Don't make me tell you again."

I felt dizzy and nauseous as I was led through the grass by Someone. Master Saul knew where I was...Master Saul had negotiated this scene...Master Saul was in control of the situation. Trust....trust....trust. Every step, I chanted in my head, trying to calm myself.

A deep voice aided my navigation. "Step up." Forward two more steps, then, "Step." I was inside somewhere. The hand remained on my arm, but there was another person by my feet, pulling off my boots, removing my socks. Then hands were on the drawstring of my skirt. I flinched away. "Stop!"

The hand on my arm tightened painfully. I froze. The cord was pulled and the skirt lay in a heap at my feet. Scissors snipped, and I blanched, fearful. Someone steadied me while my shirt and bra were cut off my body. The blindfold was already sodden from my tears.

Naked, arms behind my back, I was guided through the house. The floors were hardwood, the air conditioning cool. I could barely smell bacon and lemon cleaning. Everything was very quiet. "Step down," came the deep voice. My head ached, and I stumbled despite the warning. My Guide grabbed me, keeping me from falling. I was brought a few more paces, stop. Hands unlocked my cuffs.

Immediately, I tried to fight. I wrench myself away, kicking with my right foot, swinging around to pull the blindfold away. My hopes of "surprise" were dashed; my hand was grabbed and a stinging slap landed on my left cheek. Another set of strong hands were on my ankles then. I kicked and bucked to no avail. My hands were drawn up over my head and secured, my legs pried apart, cuffed, and locked. A St. Andrew's cross. The people retreated, allowing me to wear out my struggles alone. I screamed and pleaded, beseeching Master to save me. This was too much! A glimmer of hope flashed through me. Red light! RED LIGHT!!!!

Silence. I bowed my head, sobbing, despair filling my head as anger bubbled up. Beloved abandoned me! How fucking DARE he?! Hate, anger, nausea overwhelmed me and I screamed again, fighting the bonds. I don't know how long it was before I was worn out by the storm of emotions. At last, I hung on the cross, exhausted and hurting, quiet.

Guide's deep voice reached across the room to me. "Are you done?"

My head snapped up in the direction of the voice. "Fuck you!" I growled.

"Maybe, in time. Answer the question: are you done?"

My throat went dry with the hint of my near future. The patience in that voice made it clear Guide had sat through my entire tantrum, and was prepared to wait some more. My arms ached from the position. I was snotty and tear-grimed. I sobbed again, my voice becoming a hoarse keening that thinned into silence. I was exhausted.

Footsteps approached me, and a tissue covered my nose. Guide's voice; "Blow." Like I child, I blew my nose. My face was wiped with a damp cloth. A finger slipped under my chin. "Are you done?"

If my eyes hadn't already been closed, I would have closed them. As it was, I simply drooped. "Yes." My voice was raw.

"Yes what?" Hurt filled me. Apparently, I wasn't done. Apparently, this was only the beginning.

"Yes, Sir, " I whispered.

4 comments:

  1. wow...That was freaking amazing...keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is dark and fascinating...well written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! I am so excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... You Beloved and I should "talk" -- I'd be ever-so-glad to help participate (or at least spectate) in such a session. ;-) :-P

    - HBY

    ReplyDelete