Friday, May 13, 2011

Every Day...Weaknesses

Day 13 - May 13

I recognize my lack of follow-through. Is that something kind to say? Maybe not...but it is a weakness I recognize and therefore I can work on, which is a big kindness.

So...I have problems with follow-through. I'd much rather lose myself in my book than scrub the floors, or work in the garden than keep up with the bathrooms. It's relatively easy to waste the day on the computer or in a thrift store. Even the best intentions for going out can be spoiled by "Well, Girl needs a nap" or "Boy is making this adventure into no fun at all."

So, I am seeking out help in those areas. Some ways that I can be accountable for getting stuff DONE. The one I regularly fall back on is getting other people involved...I'm MEETING So-n-So at the park, or M&C are coming to dinner. That's still external, though. I want to improve my INTERNAL accountability. Ideas are welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment